Avantco Commercial Panini Sandwich Grill #177P75SG 120v, #5802
Avantco Equipment Panini Sandwich Press M#177P75SG 120v #5802
- Grooved top plates provide tantalizing grill marks and smooth bottom ensures even heat supply
- Temperature adjusts between 120 and 570 degrees to keep up with high-demand
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and cast iron plate provides durability
- Great for making paninis, sandwiches, quesadillas, and burgers
- Removable grease tray included for easy cleaning
Create your most popular sandwiches, quesadillas, hamburgers, and more with the Avantco P75SG grooved top and smooth bottom commercial panini sandwich grill! This sandwich grill features 1750 watts of heating power for fast and thorough cooking. Its grooved top provides tantalizing grill marks for an excellent presentation, and the smooth bottom plate ensures complete contact with your product and consistent, even heat supply. The temperature is easily adjustable between 120 and 570 degrees Fahrenheit to cook or warm a wide variety of foods, while the stainless steel exterior and cast iron plates ensure long-lasting durability and strength. And thanks to the included drip tray, cleaning up is a breeze after every use.
Left to Right: 17"
Front to Back: 12"
Height (open): 19 1/2"
Upper Plate: 13" x 8 3/4"
Lower Plate: 13" x 8 3/4"
This is just one of the many items for sale in our 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse! We specialize in quality/budget friendly New & Used Restaurant Equipment.
If you don’t see what you want, please keep checking back, as our inventory is constantly changing.
We are a restaurant service company in business for over 30 years, so YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!